STRATEGIC PLANNING ASSESSMENTS
Through a 2 day on-site and several day off-site process IGC will provide your school with a complete assessment of its Planning process by employing and implementing the following:
- Quantitative Survey of the Board/Leadership/key staff as selected by you
- Qualitative Survey/Interview of Board/Leadership/key staff as selected by you
- Focus Groups with key stakeholders/parents as selected by you
- Complete review of related school documents, plans, budgets, etc.
Once the Assessment is completed IGC will deliver the following:
- The qualitative and quantitative data
- A written report including methodology, findings, recommendations for action and budgets for employing the recommended actions
- A 1 to 4 hour on-site presentation of the results
The Assessment will allow your school to make critical decisions and take action regarding the vital topic of Strategic Planning. IGC also provides services to help your school's leadership implement the recommendations and optimize the benefits associated with great planning.
Note - Other Categories can be included in the Assessment including Governance, Alternative Revenue and Funding, Human Resource Development, Discipleship Culture, Digital On-line Presence and/or Operational Excellence
Pricing - $7,250 plus expenses