- Capital Campaign Management
- Annual Giving Plans
- Planned and Legacy Giving Plans
- Foundation Plans
- Fundraising Plans
- Endowment Plans
- Development Workshops
- Development Retreats
- Development Assessments
- Complete Development Plans
- Virtual Development Services
- Student Addition Plans
- Student Retention Plans
- Admissions Plans
- Scholarship Plans
- Marketing Plans
- Student Enrollment Workshops
- Student Enrollment Retreats
- Student Enrollment Assessments
- Complete Student Enrollment Plans
- Virtual Marketing & Admissions Services
- Bond Program Plans
- iTV Broadcasting System
- Facility Rental Plans
- Logical Service Extension Plans
- Alternative Revenue Workshops
- Alternative Revenue Retreats
- Alternative Revenue Assessments
- Complete Alternative Revenue Plans
Most K to 12 Christian schools raise funds every time they need to build facilities or complete a special project. All the money raised is expended on the project. The school must go "back to the well" every time it has a project to fund. There is another approach - the Endowment
An Endowment is a fund that is made up of gifts and bequests whereby the principal is required to be maintained intact, in perpetuity, or for a defined period of time, or until sufficient assets have been accumulated to achieve a designated purpose. The funds invested create an ongoing source of income for the school.
The benefit - the principal if invested correctly will provide a perpetual source of funds to the school that will not be exhausted. One trip to the well. The building of an Endowment requires a fairly sophisticated approach, plan and a long term strategy, but it is a very worthwhile endeavor.
IGC will lead your team through the process of developing and implementing a sustainable Endowment process that will raise significant funds for your school for years to come.
Pricing - to be quoted based on scope and estimated time required
IGC will work with your Leadership to develop and implement an Endowment strategy that will help your school be all God intended it to be.
Contact us for more information and a quote on our Endowment Plan services.